Skip to content
- Make sure the valve is in the UP position (press down the centre pin of the valve and turn anti 90 degrees either direction to achieve this.)
- On the end of the hose, there is a washer, make sure the washer is facing with the groove facing the board (groove side outwards)
- Attach to the board using the bayonet fitting, push down and turn clockwise to lock into position.
- Inflate using the pump (following instructions in “how to use your pump” section)
- It’s a workout to get to the right PSI, so don’t be fooled when your board looks inflated already, there is still a long way to go!
- The Gauge starts to read, pump to 15-17psi, the last few psi is vital to the behaviour of your board.
- Remove the hose, push down and simply turn anti clockwise, a small amount of air will escape and the valve pops into position! You are ready to use your SUP!