The Aquaplanet Max
The 10’6” Max board from Aquaplanet is perfect for both beginners and intermediates, whether you’re taking it out onto choppier water or looking for a stable board to practise your yoga moves.
Ready to get the SUP bug? The Max is everything you need to get out on the water with stability and precision! Watch it come into its own on lakes, rivers, canals and choppier seas – with its ultra tough drop stitch, thick surface laminate material allowing for high PSI inflation, traction pads for grip, triple fins for speed and a large detachable central fin for stability when paddleboarding, this is a super sturdy and responsive board.
The Max features:
- Offers incredible stability for all beginners, intermediates and families
- Rugged and stable but it’s light and easy to manoeuvre on the water.
- Comes with an adjustable paddle, a safety leash to strap onto your ankle, a waterproof dry bag to keep your phone, camera, keys and money safe on the water, a sturdy backpack for easy transportation, a handy repair kit and, of course, a dual action air pump.
- All items fit into the bag for easy transportation.
- Size: 3.25m x 0.79m x 0.15m (10’6″ x 31″ x 6″)
- Weighs only 11Kg