The Aquaplanet Rockit PNK
Light and lean: The 10’2” Rockit PNK is a great all-rounder, doubling up as a kayak.
Ready to get the SUP bug? This board is a step-up from the original Allround Ten, bringing you a longer shape and added stiffness for more volume and glide. The Rockit PNK is everything you need to get out on the water. Watch it come into its own on lakes, rivers, canals and seas – with its ultra tough drop stitch, double skin construction, traction pads for grip, triple fins for speed and a large detachable central fin for stability when paddleboarding, this is a compact, lightweight board that doubles up as a kayak, so you get to enjoy both styles of paddling!
The Rockit PNK features:
- Offers a great all-round experience.
- Lightweight, strong and portable.
- Comes with a converting adjustable paddle, a safety leash to strap onto your ankle, a waterproof dry bag to keep your phone, camera, keys and money safe on the water, a sturdy backpack for easy transportation, a collapsible kayak seat, a handy repair kit and, of course, a dual action air pump.
- All items fit into the bag for easy transportation.
- Size: 3.10m x 0.79m x 0.10m (10’2″ x 31″ x 5″). Weighs only 10kg.
- Kayak conversion means you can choose the style of paddling you enjoy.