The Aquaplanet Wilderness
When you don’t know whats around the next bend, this whitewater board is your best friend.
Rugged, with double skin toughness and at 10” long and 32” wide, it’s a good solid platform for when what’s underneath isn’t so solid! A stiff 6” chassis with rocker in the nose and tail help you ride out both sides of a standing wave or ripping river surf. Two removable side fins and one removable centre fin for flexible setup and manoeuvrability, plenty of grab handles that double as securing points and a clear deck pad area that won’t foul your fancy footwork as you move about. This is a board built to tackle the rough stuff. Its stability also means this board also makes for a fantastic yoga platform!
The Wilderness features:
- Offers incredible manoeuvrability in wild waters yet is stable enough to use as a yoga platform.
- Rugged, light and eye-catching..
- Comes with an adjustable paddle, a safety leash to strap onto your ankle, a waterproof dry bag to keep your phone, camera, keys and money safe on the water, a sturdy backpack for easy transportation, a handy repair kit and, of course, a dual action air pump.
- All items fit into the bag for easy transportation.
- Size: 3.05m x 0.81m x 0.15m (10′ x 32″ x 6″)
- Weighs only 11Kg