Hurley ApexTour Freedom Inflatable Paddleboard Set | 11′ 8″ Long
The formidable Hurley ApexTour Freedom 11’8 is now available exclusively from Aquaplanet. Premium pro-laminate fusion construction in a 32 inch wide and 11’8 long touring hull. The ApexTour shape is built for stability, cruising speed and more payload and setup flexibility to take you on a wide range of adventures.
This board features a tougher reinforced rail edge and hull, three LockFast finboxes with removable, flexible fins to set your board up for any paddling conditions, kickpad for control and a forward cam mount and cargo stowage front and rear for long range SUP trips.
Suitable for both rolling sea and flat water conditions and ideal for beginners through to experienced SUP’ers seeking more adventurous conditions, this board ticks all the boxes. The whole set includes everything you need to get on the water and all packs down into the Hurley drybag backpack provided.
Introducing the all new ApexTour Freedom
- Stable board for beginners, intermediates & heavier paddleboarders up to 160kg
- Dimensions: 11' 8" x 32" x 6"
- Suitable for expedition touring, small surf, general use on lakes, rivers, canals and seas
- Includes everything you need and packs down into the stylish 140L waterproof backpack
- Compact & lightweight - just 13kg
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- D-Rings on deckpad for attaching a Kayak Seat
- Pro-laminate fusion construction technology and reinforced PVC exoframe offers unrivalled rigidity and extra weight capacity
- Inflates to 18-22 PSI
- Hurley Logo grip EVA deck and kick pad for quick step turns and enhanced control
- Three removable, flexible LockFast fins (2 x 2.5” side fins and 1x 7” Centre Fin) allow you to quickly swap your fins to suit the conditions
- 3D vivid colour digitally printed double-sided dropstitch
- Six ring bow and four ring aft bungee stowage setup for touring loads
- Forward mount to attach your action cam
Hurley - Born from Water
Mega Surf Brand Hurley was founded in Huntington Beach in 1979 on the principle of empowering and fuelling the voice of future generations of surfers and watersport lovers to come.
With disruptive innovation as a speciality, Hurley has a unique blend of style and performance, sitting as the global benchmark for high performance both in and out of the water.
Trusted in quality for over 20 years.