The Aquaplanet Seeker
The 10’8” Seeker from Aquaplanet follows in the success of our best-selling 10’6” Max, but takes it up a notch with a longer shape for a super stable ride.
A great marine tender with clean Mediterranean yacht-friendly looks. This board is a step-up from our famous 10’6” Max, bringing you a longer shape and an even sturdier ride. The Seeker is everything you need to get out on the water. Watch it come into its own on lakes, rivers, canals and choppier seas – with its ultra tough drop stitch, thick surface laminate material allowing for high PSI inflation, traction pads for grip, triple fins for speed and a large detachable central fin for stability when paddleboarding, this is a super sturdy ride that lets you progress in style!
The Seeker features:
- Offers unrivaled stability for all beginners, intermediates and advanced paddlers.
- Lightweight, strong and portable.
- Comes with an adjustable paddle, a safety leash to strap onto your ankle, a waterproof dry bag to keep your phone, camera, keys and money safe on the water, a sturdy backpack for easy transportation, a handy repair kit and, of course, a dual action air pump.
- All items fit into the bag for easy transportation.
- Size: 3.25m x 0.86m x 0.15m (10’8″ x 34″ x 6″)
- Weighs only 12Kg